Product Name: Scratch Remover Cream
Brand: DISPLEX (Origin: Germany)
Net Weight: 5g (0.175 oz) Generally, it can be used more than 10 times.
Note: This product is only suitable for acrylic plastic items, other materials such as mineral glass or gemstones can not be used with it. Most suitable for MP3, blood glucose meter, blood pressure meter, game consoles, ordinary mobile phone screen etc scratches removing.
This product include a FREE professional cleaning cloth.
The best wiping method according to my experience:
First, you should wipe cleanly the surface of the object with a soft towel.
Then, smear repair cream on the surface, and wait for 8 minutes.
Then wipe back and forth with the professional cleaning cloth.
Finally, clean with a soft towel.
Specification of Scratch remover for classic displays
With the special polishing paste DISPLEX Display Polish scratches in uncoated displays (no touchscreens) can be quickly and easily removed.
Renewal and care for all uncoated plastic displays without touchscreen.
1. Easy repair of small and medium-sized scratches
2. Perfect care for classic displays
3. For mobile phones, MP3, PSP and more
4. TUV certified
DISPLEX Display Polish is non-toxic, antistatic and has a extended shelf life as it does not exsolve.
CAUTION: For use on displays of phones, MP3 players and PSP only. Do not use on touchscreens and polycarbonate (PC).
Plastic Deformation Technology
The functional principle DISPLEX Display Polish is simple and efficient. The plastic lens is lightly dissolved and polished with fine abrasive particles. The corners of the scratch traces are rounded off and the fissure bottom filled out with the material of the lens itself.
To use the DISPLEX Display Polish correctly:
1. Mask the phone display on all sides with adhesive tape. This way you only polish the transparent part of the display and not the painted surfaces.
2. Apply some DISPLEX to the phone display.
3. Gently polish light scratches with the attached cotton cloth.
4. Repeat application as necessary for deep scratches.
5. On displays with hardened surfaces a mark can appear when removing deep scratches. Polish the entire display until the hardened layer in the masked area is completely removed.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.