Note: Please read the following carefully
If you ever wear is progressive lenses, believe progressive lenses can bring you a better visual effect and comfort; if you are a first time with progressive lenses, please use the following ways, may it be your good helper.
1. first of all, try to look at objects far away from the top of the lens. You should feel very clear. Since there is no degree of diopter above, it is the same as without wearing glasses.
2. keep your head now, move your eyes downward, and see close objects from below the lens. Can you see clearly?
3. please stretch your arm and take a newspaper to the farthest. Read through the middle of the lens. If you can’t see it, try turning your head up and down to find a position that you can see clearly.
4. in the observation on both sides of objects, if the sight to see objects from two lenses, you might find that clarity, reduced. It’s normal, don’t worry, you just have to rotate your head a little bit and try to look at the center of the lens and you’ll feel very clear.
5.note that the initial use of progressive lenses requires head movement, but you will soon be able to adjust to it.
6. when wearing progressive lenses, please lower your head and look at the stairs through the upper and middle parts of the lens. Do not look at the stairs with the lower half of the lens.
7. like changing new glasses, may be have a few uncomfortable in the beginning.
If you have,Don’t worry,this is is a normal reation，progressive lenses require a very short period of adjustment. The normal time is 3-10 days, because each person’s adaptive ability is different, it may need more time. When you complete the adaptation, you can feel the benefits of our progressive lenses.
8.progressive reading glasses and conventional reading glasses are different, progressive reading glasses Diopter, concentrated at the bottom of the glasses, the center，Diopter to the surrounding, and gradually reduced，At the top, there is no diopter. Both ends no diopter.