1. Lightweight and easy to carry, sewing machines are ideal for on-site maintenance and sewing at home or while traveling.
2. This universal small sewing machine works in a variety of fabrics, perfect for silk, denim, wool, leather, and crafts. Also great for crafts, patchwork, or simple embroidery. You can use this practical machine to make your own handkerchiefs, aprons, gloves, fabrics, pet clothes, and more.
3. This mini sewing machine is easy to operate with flat edges aligned and moves automatically. Beginners and professionals alike can easily make some DIY crafts. This electric handheld single-needle sewing machine is faster and easier than sewing with a needle, saving you time and money.
4. Manual sewing machines come with 4 threaded set points and can be easily removed by sewing with a button and an adjustable mounting plate.
5. You can control the speed of your movements. Make your early sewing easy.
Name: Electric Handheld Sewing Machine
Material: Plastic + Metal
1x Electric Handheld Sewing Machine
No wires required, Fully automatic sewing
Small and portable, easy to use, one-handed operation
Suitable for garment sewing, curtain sewing, handmade, etc.
Fine workmanship, firm and durable.
IT’S SO EASY TO USE even for beginners!
It can outperform your conventional heavy sewing machine, giving you a flawless stitch in just a few minutes. It is perfect for anyone who likes to DIY art and crafts on fabric.
Ideal to Stitch All Fabrics: Using this little machine, you can sew curtains, bags, pillow covers, denim, pants, shirts, t-shirts, couch covers…
Hassle-free Operation: Being battery operated, gives you the cordless convenience with simplified usage. It runs on 4 x AA batteries that will sew up anything, anywhere.
Must-Have Machine for Even Beginners: Its user-friendly feature paired up with perfect stitches is what makes it ideal for both beginners and professionals.
How to use:
The first step in using this stitching device is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.